About Me

My photo
Two sisters Charlotte and Deborah, were so inspired by the movie "Julie and Julia" that we decided to start various projects and write a daily blog about our progress. We will be blogging about the projects that inspire us from time to time. Please join us in our jouneys!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4 - Deborah

Well, I just don't know what to say for myself.  I have to pull myself up by my boot staps and get back on the saddle.  I totally blew it last night.  And I don't even know why.  I had a couple of glasses of red wine and went berserk.  One ice cream cone and one grilled cheese later I find myself this morning with a big head!  Wow.  Just like that. 

So I skipped breakfast this morning and lunch and will resume the diet with dinner.  Shame, shame, shame!

I actually think I might throw up if I had to eat this lunch!  I believe I will pass.

Lunch:
Two eggs, any style (no fat used in cooking)
Low-fat cottage cheese
Zucchini, or string beans, or sliced/stewed tomatoes
One slice of protein bread, toasted
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water


Dinner: Roast, broiled or barbequed chicken (skin and visible fat removed before eating)
Plenty of spinach, green peppers, string beans
Coffee/Tea/Diet Soda/Water
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image

No comments:

Post a Comment